Google map can not be displayed. An API key is required. Please see Settings > Symple Shortcodes for more info.
An electrical fire broke out Wednesday morning at a manufacturing firm in Sylmar, but no one was injured.
The fire, which was contained in a storage room measuring 200 by 200 feet thanks to sprinklers, was reported at 1:46 a.m. at Quallion LLC at 12744 San Fernando Road, said Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department. The blaze was put out by 99 firefighters in 65 minutes, he said.
There was no concern regarding hazardous materials, Humphrey added.
The cause of the fire and the resulting monetary loss to Quallion LLC, a manufacturer of ion lithium power systems, were not immediately determined.
—City News Service
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: