Anaheim police cruiser
MyNewsLA.com photo.

An early morning Strip Club shooting victim had been hospitalized in serious condition and his 22-year-old alleged attacker will return to court June 18 after pleading not guilty to attempted premeditated murder.

The April 11 shooting was the result of a “personal beef,” according to police.

Raymond Anthony Cabral Jr. and his victim “knew each other” and the shooting was triggered by that “personal beef,” Anaheim Police Department Sgt. Shane Carringer said.

The victim was hospitalized with serious injuries following the shooting, Carringer said.

The shooting occurred about 2 a.m. April 11 at the strip club in the 600 block of East Ball Road, according Carringer.

Cabral was charged with attempted murder with sentencing enhancements for attempted premeditated murder, personal use of a firearm and inflicting great bodily injury on the victim.

Cabral, who was being held on $500,000 bail, pleaded not guilty at his arraignment at the jail courtroom in Santa Ana Wednesday and was ordered to return to court June 18 for a pretrial hearing at the North Justice Center in Fullerton.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.