Chelsea O’Donnell dishes big time on her comedian mom Rosie, according to a painful interview in London’s Daily Mail newspaper.
You don’t even have to read the story. It’s all summed up in the headlines:
- Chelsea O’Donnell tells Daily Mail Online in an exclusive interview that she never ran away from home
- She went to live with her boyfriend after Rosie kicked her out two weeks before her 18th birthday
- She claims her mom is a ‘phony’ who is a totally different person inside their family home than she is in the public eye
- Rosie wears tight Spandex shorts and T-shirts around house and likes to sleep late – only doing her make-up if someone else does it for her
- Rosie told her she was in withdrawal from heroin when she was born but when she checked hospital records her tests came back clean
- Chelsea denies she’s ‘mentally ill’ but reveals her struggle with depression and anxiety since Rosie divorced Kelli Carpenter
Newsday reported Rosie’s response via a spokeswoman.
Cindi Berger, the spokeswoman, said the interview was “heartbreaking on every level.”
Chelsea O’Donnell turned 18 shortly after being found safe in New Jersey after her mother reported her missing and saying she had mental problems.
— People magazine (@people) October 6, 2015
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) October 7, 2015
— Dinesh D’Souza (@DineshDSouza) October 7, 2015