Fire agencies from across Southern California, including the Riverside Fire Department, have teamed up with ABC7 to collect toys for impoverished children starting Friday.
The 24th annual Spark of Love toy drive will run until Dec. 24 and is expected to receive enough toys to give to more than 5,000 children.
Firefighters have asked that donations of new, unwrapped toys or sporting goods be placed in large Spark of Love boxes located at various businesses or any of these Riverside Fire Department stations:
- Station 1: 3401 University Ave.
- Station 2: 9450 Andrew St.
- Station 3: 6395 Riverside Drive
- Station 4: 3510 Cranford Ave.
- Station 5: 5883 Arlington Ave.
- Station 6: 1077 Orange St.
- Station 7: 10191 Cypress Ave.
- Station 8: 11076 Hole Ave.
- Station 9: 6674 Alessandro Blvd.
- Station 10: 2590 Jefferson St.
- Station 11: 19595 Orange Terrace Parkway
- Station 12: 10692 Indiana Ave.
- Station 13: 6490 Sycamore Canyon Blvd.
- And Station 14: 725 Central Ave.
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: