“Multiple” dogs were rescued from a bedroom fire at a home in Lake Los Angeles Monday, where an occupant at the residence also suffered from smoke inhalation, a fire department dispatcher said.
Firefighters dispatched at 12:12 p.m. to 39314 169th Street East had the fire out at 12:19 p.m., according to a Los Angeles County Fire Department dispatcher.
It was not immediately known if the person who suffered from smoke inhalation was treated at the scene or transported to an area hospital, she said.
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: