Posted inOC

Massive blaze heavily damages White House restaurant: OC fire caused by electrical malfunction

[symple_googlemap title=”887 S. Anaheim Blvd.” location=”887 S. Anaheim Blvd.” height=”300″ zoom=”15″] A blaze that heavily damaged the Anaheim White House restaurant was accidentally caused by some sort of electrical malfunction, a police sergeant said Thursday. The origin of Saturday’s blaze was between the main restaurant and an out-building with a covered patio, said Anaheim police […]