[symple_googlemap title=”Welcome To Las Vegas” location=”900 West Badillo Street, Covina, CA” height=”300″ zoom=”13″]
An argument involving two former business partners at The Home Depot in Covina Monday resulted in 16 people being exposed to pepper spray with four taken to hospitals.
The former business partners met just inside the doors of The Home Depot, argued, with one pulling out pepper spray and using it on the other. The suspect was arrested, both for using pepper spray and carrying a larger amount than is legally allowed, police said.
Los Angeles County Fire Department paramedics were sent to the store in the 900 block of West Badillo Street shortly after 3 p.m., according to Inspector Scott Miller.
Paramedics showed up prepared with a haz mat team and county health department personnel because the matter had originally been reported to them as a chlorine gas spill, Sgt. Dave Foster of the Covina Police Department said.
— City News Service