[symple_googlemap title=”” location=”1431 Ardmore Ave, Glendale, CA” height=”300″ zoom=”13″]

A fire that broke out in the garage of a residence in Glendale Tuesday was quickly extinguished by firefighters.

The fire was reported at 5:06 p.m. at 1431 Ardmore Ave, said a fire department dispatcher.

It was knocked down at 5:31 p.m. and there were no immediate reports of injuries, the dispatcher said.

City News Service

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *