Google map can not be displayed. An API key is required. Please see Settings > Symple Shortcodes for more info.
A Southern California Gas Co. employee and two other people suffered minor burns Wednesday in an explosion involving a tankless water heater being installed at a Sun Valley business, authorities said.
Paramedics were sent to the 8900 block of North Glenoaks Boulevard about 11:15 a.m., Katherine Main of the Los Angeles Fire Department said. The business sustained minimal damage, Main said.
One of those injured was a Gas Co. employee, Javier Mendoza of the utility said.
“Our thoughts are with our employee and the others involved,” Mendoza said. “The safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve are a top priority for SoCalGas.”
— Staff and wire reports
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: