[symple_googlemap title=”” location=”10800 block of Peach Grove Street, NOrth Hollywood, CA” height=”300″ zoom=”13″]
A house in North Hollywood was damaged Monday by a fire that was inadvertently sparked by workers putting a new roof on the structure, authorities said.
Firefighters sent to the 10800 block of Peach Grove Street at 12:14 p.m. extinguished the flames in the attic of the single-story building in 19 minutes, said Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department.
A damage estimate was not immediately available.
The home was built in 1939, Humphrey said.
— City News Service