A Pomona man who locked himself out of his home tried to go through the chimney to get inside and got stuck instead, a police lieutenant said Monday.
Los Angeles County firefighters and Pomona Police were called to the home in the 900 block of North Dudley Street at about 9:30 p.m. Sunday, Los Angeles County Fire Department Dispatch Supervisor Michael Pittman said.
The man apparently tried to go feet-first into the chimney, Pittman said.
Firefighters freed the man by 9:45 p.m. and took him to a hospital for treatment of injuries, Pittman said.
—City News Service