Actor Isaac Kappy, who allegedly choked Paris Jackson and accused Seth Green of pedophilia, was the focus of a police investigation after reportedly tweeting about a possible shooting, but the probe has been classified as not “active,” police said Wednesday.
“The Threat Management Unit looked into it, and there is no active investigation,” Officer Carlos Zaragoza of the Los Angeles Police Department’s Media Relations office told City News. He declined to elaborate.
According to TMZ, police “opened an investigation of Isaac Kappy on Friday … for alleged harassment and stalking of Seth and his wife.”
“We’re told Kappy has repeatedly accused Seth of pedophilia — most recently in (a) rambling video he posted last month,” TMZ reported. “Additionally, we’re told he allegedly grabbed Paris by the throat about a month ago during a game night party.
“The final straw for police was a threatening tweet he posted last Friday,” TMZ reported. “Kapp(y) said, `In light of the interesting traffic happening around my house I want to make something CRYSTAL CLEAR: while I am a VERY strong advocate of peaceful disclosure, make no mistake, assets are in place and if you kill me or even try, it will rain .50 cals in the Hollywood Hills.’
“We’re told the threat of a .50 caliber bullet shootout was enough for LAPD to open the case,” TMZ reported.
Kappy’s acting credits include 2011’s “Thor” and 2009’s “Terminator Salvation.”
