La Habra police said Wednesday they have identified three more alleged victims of a 42-year-old Chino man already charged with sexually assaulting four girls, three in La Habra and one in San Bernardino County.
Wesley Gerardo Estrada was charged Tuesday with five counts of lewd acts with a minor and single counts of forced oral copulation, rape of an unconscious person and forcible rape, all felonies.
“So far, we have filed on four, but we are looking at filing additional charges,” said La Habra police Sgt. Jose Rocha. “We’re up to seven victims now.”
The alleged victims range in age from 10 to 14, and the allegations date back to 2001, Rocha said.
One of the three new alleged victims reported her allegations to the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, Rocha said.
The sergeant said Estrada “befriended” the families of victims then took advantage of the relationships.
“These were not random assaults,” Rocha said.
Estrada, who was arrested Friday, was being held on $2 million bail. He made his first appearance in court Tuesday, but his arraignment was postponed until Oct. 5.
Anyone with information additional information was asked to call Detective Nick Baclit at (562) 383-4331.