Los Angeles fans of Janet Jackson won’t see her perform Oct. 16 at The Forum in Inglewood, with her tour delayed. But some aren’t buying her explanation of a break for surgery.
On Christmas Eve, Michael’s younger sister posted the news that “I learned today, from my doctors, that I must have surgery soon. It breaks my heart to tell you that I am forced to postpone the Unbreakable Tour until the spring. Every date will be rescheduled.”
Hey you guys… Happy Holidays to each and every one of you. I need you to know, I learned today, from my (cont) https://t.co/tr2rE2MnOx
— Janet Jackson (@JanetJackson) December 24, 2015
On the Perez Hilton celebrity site, trolls shared their theories:
- She’s suffering from ‘poor-tickets-sales-itis.’
- typical jackson BS. insurance kicks in. how do these people get work?
- What a disaster this comeback was…The album flopped,she’s touring in empty arenas…clearly she wasnt ready, how unprofessional,she’s done, her career is over,Girl bye.
- She looked in the mirror and saw she had missed her cosmetic surgery this month.
- Isn’t this the same trick she pulled with her last poor performing tour?
- She doesn’t have that good of a voice, not too hard to strain.
So what kind of surgery does Jackson face? She’s not saying.
“Pray for me, my family and our entire company during this difficult time,” she posted. “There will be no further comment. I love you all so much and am ever grateful for your understanding and your love. Gon’ b alright.”