Firefighters Saturday knocked down a dryer fire at a two-story hillside home in Silver Lake.
Firefighters were dispatched at 12:43 p.m. to 2117 N. Kenilworth Ave. in response to a report of smoke showing from the second floor of the two-story structure, said Margaret Stewart of the Los Angeles Fire Department.
“Fortunately, after making access through the second (ground level) floor, firefighters determined the source of the smoke was a dryer fire, which was prevented from extending into the structure itself,” Stewart said.
No injuries were reported.
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: