A fire broke out early Tuesday evening at a large vacant building in the Harbor Gateway area that formerly was the site of the Mulligan Family Fun Center.
The fire at the one-story commercial building at 1351 W. Sepulveda Blvd. was reported about 5:15 p.m., according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.
Flames could be seen coming from the roof as LAFD crews, assisted by Los Angeles County Fire Department personnel, worked to douse the blaze.
There was no immediate word on what sparked the fire.
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: