A 38-year-old man faces six years in prison for molesting four boys during sleepovers in Tustin last year, according to an Orange County prosecutor.
Juan Carlos Cruz-Olmos pleaded guilty Friday to four counts of lewd acts with a minor younger than 14. He is scheduled to be formally sentenced May 12.
Cruz-Olmos accepted a plea deal from prosecutors, according to Deputy District Attorney Courtney Thom, who said the defendant molested the boys last September.
Two of the boys were 8 and two were 12 at the time, Thom said. Two of the boys are related to the defendant and the two others were friends, according to Tustin police Lt. Bob Wright.
–City News Service
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: