Los Angeles Fire Department ambulance. Photo by John Schreiber.
Los Angeles Fire Department ambulance. Photo by John Schreiber.

A worker who may have been shocked when his ladder made contact with wires on the roof of a building in the Hollywood area Monday was taken to a hospital in serious condition, according to the fire department.

Firefighters and paramedics were sent to the 1100 block of North Vine Street about 11:10 a.m., according to the Los Angeles Fire Department.

Paramedics treated the man, who’s in his 40s, and firefighters brought him safely down from the roof. The circumstances of the accident were under investigation.

[symple_googlemap title=”Electrical injury” location=”1100 North Vine Street, Los Angeles, CA” height=”300″ zoom=”15″]

— City News Service

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.