Emergency Ambulance. Photo by John Schreiber.
Emergency Ambulance. Photo by John Schreiber.

A pool cleaner who was storing chemicals in his garage in Buena Park died at a hospital after being overcome by fumes, authorities said Wednesday.

Emergency personnel sent to an apartment building in the 6300 block of Lincoln Avenue about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday took the 67-year-old man to a hospital, where he died later that night, said Capt. Steve Concialdi of the Orange County Fire Authority.

The man’s name was withheld, pending notification of his relatives. The man worked for as a pool cleaner, and the chemicals are used in the cleaning process, Concialdi said.

— City News Service

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.