SpaceX headquarters in Hawthorne. Photo by John Schreiber.
SpaceX headquarters in Hawthorne. Photo by John Schreiber.

A fire broke out in a battery room at SpaceX in Hawthorne, but no one was injured.

The fire was reported just before 8 p.m. Monday at the Elon Musk-founded aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company at 1 Rocket Road, according to the Los Angeles County Fire Department.

The fire was knocked down at 8:15 p.m., a dispatch supervisor said.

No hazardous materials response was required.

— City News Service

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.