[symple_googlemap title=”Hazmat S.LA” location=” 7001 S. Central Ave., South Los Angeles, CA” height=”300″ zoom=”16″]

Four people were hospitalized Thursday after being exposed to a hydrogen peroxide solution at a U.S. Post Office in South Los Angeles , authorities said.

The incident was reported at 10:58 p.m. Wednesday at 7001 S. Central Ave., said Amy Bastman of the Los Angeles Fire Department.

Authorities did not immediately say how the exposure occurred or report on conditions of the people who were hospitalized.

A Hazmat team was on the scene early Thursday to carry out a chemical investigation.

—City News Service

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *