A man was taken to a hospital Tuesday evening with second- and third-degree burns suffered in a fire at a Mid-Wilshire residential/commercial complex.
The blaze was reported about 6 p.m. at the two-story building in the 1200 block of South La Brea Avenue, near South San Vicente Boulevard, according to Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department.
There was no immediate word on what sparked the fire in a business unit, Humphrey said. The flames were extinguished in about 15 minutes.
The unidentified victim suffered burns on more than 20% of his body, according to Humphrey. No other injuries were reported.
>> Want to read more stories like this? Get our Free Daily Newsletters Here!Follow us: